Nurse-YWCA of Bethlehem Adult Day Service Center (Bethlehem))
The Adult Day Services Center Nurse will address all medical inquires and serve as the primary source for medical related information. The nurse is responsible for the development of the Client Care Plan and all medical related documentation. The Nurse will provide training and continuing education to staff and volunteers.
VI. QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• RN currently licensed in PA
• Experience working with aging adults and adults with functional impairment
• Medication, First Aid and CPR certified (within 3 months of hire)
• Ability to work as team member and with people of diverse backgrounds
• Proven leadership ability
• Professional Liability/Malpractice Insurance
• Excellent organizational, communication and writing skills
• Ability to work with and maintain confidential information
• Criminal background check, child-line clearance, drug-urine screen, biannual physical, and annual training required
• Completion of required annual training.
- Location: Bethlehem
- Compensation: Part Time
- This is a part-time job.
- This is at a non-profit organization.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
BECOME A ROLE MODEL!
Instructors, TechGYRLS Program
The YWCA of Bethlehem is looking for instructors for the Spring 2014 TechGYRLS program. This is a part-time, seasonal job. Must be able to teach classes twice a week for seven weeks at consistent days and times for the semester.
This position is perfect for college women studying math, science, or education. While prior experience is not required, previous teaching experience and familiarity with Scratch, Lego Robotics and Alice 2.2 is a plus.
Responsibilities would include: attending all training sessions, paid meetings, 1 TechEXPOs, and a spring field trip; instructing a class of 10-15 girls; working with site administrators and the TechGYRLS coordinator on various programs; monitoring student progress and the program’s effectiveness.
Email resume and weekday availability to Ashleigh Bynum at email@example.com.
The YWCA of Bethlehem is dedicated to eliminating racism, empowering women and promoting peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all. To learn more about the YWCA of Bethlehem, please visit: http://ywcabethlehem.org/
The YWCA of Bethlehem is an EOE.
The YWCA of Bethlehem is dedicated to eliminating racism, empowering women and promoting peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all.